PECAN PIE ENERGY BITES
Keep your healthy resolutions with No-Bake Pecan Pie Energy Bites
These No-Bake Pecan Pie Energy Bites by Lemons + Zest are a quick and simple way to stay on track when it comes to healthy eating!
- 1 1/2 c raw pecans
- 1/2 c raw almonds cashews or walnuts will work as well
- 10-11 medjool dates pitted
- 2 tsp cinnamon more if you are a cinnamon lover like me!
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 18 pecan halves (optional)
- Process pecans and almonds to a fine, grain-like consistency in food processor.
- Add dates, cinnamon, vanilla and sea salt and process until dough begins to form.
- Roll mixture into balls and press a pecan on top of each.
- Chill for about 10 minutes or so to set.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.