Vegan & Gluten-Free Pecan Oat Cookies
Bake a healthy yet tasty treat the whole family can enjoy with these Vegan and Gluten-Free Pecan Oat Cookies by Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen!
- 1 c gluten-free oat flour (gluten-free oats blended in the food processor until flour consistency)
- 1 c ground almonds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 4 tbsp coconut oil/dairy-free spread, melted
- 1/3 c roughly chopped pecans + extra for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix together oat flour, ground almonds, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour in melted oil/spread and milk. Mix to combine.
- Fold in chopped pecans.
- Use ice cream scoop to shape into cookies. Place onto baking sheet covered with parchment paper and press down slightly.
- Place a pecan in the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Leave to cool completely.